How to Join
- Step 1: Quick sign-up
- Step 2: Receive weekly emails with relevant information and networking tips
- Step 3: Complete your Professional Profile
- Step 4: Get invited to monthly informal Sisterhood Sessions at your local Organic Connector coffee shop or restaurant
- Step 5: Invite or accept “Let’s do coffee” invitations with other local likeminded women in business.
Why Become an Organic Connector?
The SACBW empowers emerging and successful business women to own their unique power and unite their collective strengths to evolve with the business landscape and rise into unimaginable potential, whilst empowering others.
By becoming a SACBW Organic Connector your coffee shop or restaurant will be transformed into a meeting place where a cup of coffee turns into a lifelong connection.
How do I become an Organic Connector?
- Step 1: Register as an Organic Connector
- Step 2: Provide us with your logo and relevant marketing material
- Step 3: Introduce the “Organic Connector” concept to business women
- Step 4: Make your coffee shop or restaurant available for monthly Sisterhood Sessions
Benefits of becoming an Organic Connector
– Listing of your coffee shop or restaurant on SACBW’s website
– One social media post per month on SACBW’s facebook page
– Additional business through hosting Sisterhood Sessions
– Build brand loyalty amongst passionate business women
How much will it cost?
– R 1, 000 once-off registration
– R 500 per month membership