- This event has passed.
Personal Finance Management Training
July 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmR500
Manage your cash
With the economic instability, job losses and salary cuts, our focus shifts to our own personal finances. Firstly, personal finance teaches us about how to manage our own money. The Personal Finance Management training course is designed to equip you with the knowledge. Also understanding and comprehension of financial stability and viability. So, by keeping on top of our personal finance management we can avoid falling into the easy debt trap. That is, this rampant tendency in our society which causes huge stress amongst our workforce.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- Why is it important to manage my finances?
- What is debt and also, how can I manage it better?
- What is debt counselling and how can I apply for it?
- How can I learn to budget better?
- What is interest?
- How do I apply for a home loan or vehicle financing?
- What is a garnishee order?
- How can I create a personal finance plan?
“Financial fitness is not a pipe dream or a state of mind, it’s a reality if you are willing to pursue it and embrace it.” Will Robinson.Why is it important to manage my finances?RSVP now