Who is Dr. Santie von Below?
The SACBW is excited to announce that Dr Santie von Below has been confirmed as a sponsor for this years’ Business Woman of the Year Competition.
Let’s have a look at her career and achievements
email@example.com https://www.fundtechconsulting.com LinkedIn Dr. Santie von Below
+27 (0) 82 613 0719
From 1994 to current
I started Fundtech Consulting in 1994 based on my bank manager requesting me to help a client to turn her failing business around. For the past 28 years, I have served SMME’s in their start-up and growth phases with strategic market alignment and assisted their owners to develop as leaders.
These services include business plan facilitations helping start-ups and current businesses to become more effective in their market focus and their execution of their marketing strategies; interactive workshops in strategic planning and leadership development helping businesses align with their clients and overcome organisational challenges; leader consultations helping leaders to see strategic options and to make effective choices; and the design and presentation of a workshop on cultural diversity. As one of the national Thought-Leaders for the SA Council of Businesswomen for 2021 and 2022, I wrote a series of articles on the latter topic.
- Part-time lecturer at Nelson Mandela University, George Campus, RSA, since 1998. I lecture Economics on the N. Dip (Forestry). Subjects of expertise: marketing management, business management, organisational development, leadership, and management.
- MBA examiner and MBA research dissertation supervisor: Milpark Business School (Since 2021).
- MBA Executive Mentor Program: Regent University, VA, USA (Since 2020).
|Front Office Consultant||SEDA (SBDC)||1994-1995||Johannesburg|
|Market Researcher||Technicon SA||1993||Johannesburg|
|Corporate Training Administrator: Customer Service Development||Stewarts & Lloyds||1991||Johannesburg|
|Lecturer||University Johannesburg||1989 – 1990||Johannesburg|
|Researcher||Business School, NWU||1988||Potchefstroom|
|Admin Assistant||Pretoria University||1987||Tshwane|
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Reviewer of articles for the Theology of Leadership Journal (January 2020 – present)
- SMME consultant on the University of Pretoria SMME Portal (smmeportal.up.ac.za/?pageid=623) (Since 2019)
- Temba Program (2015 – 2017) (Training of Domestic Workers)
- Doctorate in Strategic Leadership (Specialisation: Global Consulting), Regent University, VA, USA (Fall 2015 – 2018)
- Diploma in Christian Leadership, Didasko Bible School, George (2011) Cum Laude
- Com (Strategic Management), Northwest University, Potchefstroom (1989)
- Com and B. Com Hons (Marketing Management), University of Pretoria, Pretoria (1984-1987)
Von Below, S. (2018). Sustaining Organisational Life through Innovation. Journal of Transformative Innovation. 3(1). Spring. p. 1-4.
Von Below, S. (2022). Growing Leader Effectiveness. Grow SA Newsletter. March. 17: p.8
Von Below, S. (2022). How to not be lonely at the top. In SA Council of Businesswomen Planner. January.
Von Below, S. (2021). Cultural Diversity and Performance Orientation. SA Council of Businesswomen. Website. September.
Von Below, S. (2021). Cultural Diversity and Gender Egalitarianism. SA Council of Businesswomen. Website. August.
Von Below, S. (2021). Diversity – How to unite your team. SA Council of Businesswomen. Website. May.
Von Below, S. (2021). Cultural Diversity. SA Council of Businesswomen. Website. March.
Von Below, S. (2021). What does Cultural Diversity bring to the organisational table? Grow SA. April. p.13
Von Below, S. (2018). Soek so antwoorde op jou vrae. In Waar God lei, sal Hy voorsien. Carpe Diem Media. p. 49
Von Below, S. (2016). Think Global. Wildlife Ranching SA. (1): p. 31-35
Von Below, S. (2016). The importance of communication to leader effectiveness. Joy Digital Magazine. Oct
Von Below, S. (2016). Ploughing a new way. Business Day Live. Oct 4.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Thought Leader 2022.Issued by the SA Council of Businesswomen · Jan 2022
- Ambassador: Recognition Awards 2021. Issued by the SA Council of Businesswomen · Nov 2021
- Finalist in the national awards for the SA Council Businesswoman of the Year competition in November 2021.
- Businesswoman of the Year: George Branch. Issued by the SA Council of Businesswomen · Nov 202
- Thought Leader 2021. Issued by SA Council of Businesswomen · Jan 2021
I am married to Dr. Anton von Below since 1992 and we are the parents of five grown-up children. I enjoy tennis, gardening, and arts and crafts.