Business Woman of the Year
This is the opportunity offered by the prestigious SACBW annual Business Woman of the Year competition. Since 1985 the SACBW Business Woman of the Year award has been recognizing the accomplishments of outstanding women in business in South Africa. This exciting competition affords a great opportunity for women in business to realize their full potential and reach their goals and succeed in business. Different business structures are catered for in the competition’s three categories of Entrepreneur, Professional and Corporate.
Who May Enter?
All women who are members of the SACBW and who comply with the following requirements:
–You must have been in business for at least three years––You must be a paid-up member of the SACBW––Your business must be legally compliant––You must have 3 years ﬁnancial statements–
Benefits of Entering
- Excellent opportunity for you to identify strengths, weaknesses and gaps and assess and reﬁ ne your strategic direction for future success.
- Attend presentation events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet key business representatives and network with other like-minded business people
- Promote your business with national exposure to new customers and potential partners
- As an award winner, enjoy national exposure and marketing opportunities
- Earn the recognition of your peers
- As an award winner, display your award within your business, inspiring trust with your clients and potential clients.
- Connect with fellow award winners and ﬁnalists.